Archive for February, 2012
Before playing the demo, Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning wasn’t really even a blip on my radar. It’s a weird post-holiday-season release from EA that is dropping a month before the real anticipated EA release of the first half of the year – Mass Effect 3. I’m really looking forward to ME3, but I was intrigued by the prospect of a new fantasy RPG series from a major publisher. I was really looking forward to something new and fresh, but I wasn’t really expecting what I ended up getting.
Have you ever bitten into a raw potato? If you ever have, perhaps you can understand what I mean when I say this game is dense, and at the same time painfully bland.
This contest has ended. Congratulations to
- Raven Dreamer for asking the most viewed question: What is the max level in Kingdoms of Amalur?
- Sterno for giving the answer with the highest score.
In honor of the release of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, we’re holding a contest.
- The contest is open to both new and current gaming.stackexchange.com users.
- Everyone is eligible to participate regardless of geographic location. If you live in an area of the world where it is too difficult for us to ship you your prize, we’ll figure something else out on a case by case basis.
- The only metrics we’re using to determine winners views and votes. So ask as many good questions and give as many good answers as you can, and share them using whatever means you see fit. Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Google Plus, whatever works for you.