Team Fortress 2 has been running a charity drive for the recent Japan disasters in a unique manner. Between March 23rd and April 6th, Valve is selling three hats and two noisemakers in TF2’s in-game store with all proceeds from them going to support the Red Cross’s efforts in Japan.
For reference, the items being sold are:
- Humanitarian’s Hachimaki – 7.49 USD
- Benefactor’s Kanmuri – 19.99 USD
- Bell Noisemaker – 1.99 USD
- Gong Noisemaker – 0.49 USD
- Japan Charity Bundle – 29.96 USD, including all of the above
- Magnanimous Monarch – 99.99 USD
You’ll see more articles from me down the line, likely about Team Fortress 2, with maybe a little World of Warcraft or Monday Night Combat thrown in.