You’ve been waiting for it for three years, and now it’s finally here: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm has arrived. Join Sarah Kerrigan on her quest to assume leadership of the various rival broods of the fractured Swarm and exact her revenge on the Dominion.
You also get to win cool stuff from Arqade! The top prize this time is a sweet graphics card, and we have plush toys and peripherals up for grabs as well.
When you ask and answer questions about SCII: HOTS during the first ten days after launch, you’ll start working your way up through the leagues of AnswerSwarm. Anyone who chooses to participate will be featured in the leaderboards.
Go make posts, earn some achievements, and vengeance will be yours!
BioWare recently released the third installment in the Mass Effect series. Mass Effect 3 continues the battle against the prehistoric alien race- Reapers – who are destroying Earth and the Galaxy as we know it. Deeply engaging action, story and an immersive experience make this game one of the most anticipated releases this season. To celebrate, we’re giving away some awesome ME 3 and gaming gear for new and seasoned users of Gaming Stack Exchange who complete a series of missions on the site.
These missions are designed to assist you in resolving questions that arise as you battle back the Reapers and defend the galaxy while also helping build a high quality resource for Mass Effect 3 players across the galaxy.
All users who embark on missions on Gaming Stack Exchange will be featured on the mission board. For details on missions, prizes and rules visit Mission Control!
This contest has ended. Congratulations to
- Raven Dreamer for asking the most viewed question: What is the max level in Kingdoms of Amalur?
- Sterno for giving the answer with the highest score.
In honor of the release of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, we’re holding a contest.
- The contest is open to both new and current gaming.stackexchange.com users.
- Everyone is eligible to participate regardless of geographic location. If you live in an area of the world where it is too difficult for us to ship you your prize, we’ll figure something else out on a case by case basis.
- The only metrics we’re using to determine winners views and votes. So ask as many good questions and give as many good answers as you can, and share them using whatever means you see fit. Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Google Plus, whatever works for you.