Posts Tagged ‘minecraft’
Do you love Minecraft? Do you want to take it to the next level? Well that’s where Mods come in. A Mod is when someone adds functionality to Minecraft that wasn’t originally there. Take for example the Mo’ Creatures Mod: it adds all types of new mobs to Minecraft (including Unicorns)! Sound cool? Then how about we get started installing this mod!
What you’ll need:
- The Gui API – This allows the mod to add buttons to the settings area of Minecraft.
- Risugami’s ModLoader – This makes it easier for the person who made to mod to keep it up to date.
- Rosigai’s AudioMod – This adds custom sounds (which will need for the new animals).
- Mo’ Creatures – This adds the new mobs (including Foxes, Horses, and new evil mobs).
- TFC’s ModManager* – This makes installing the mods much easier.
*TFC’s ModManager isn’t required, but if you’re not comfortable directly editing a
.jar file, then I highly recommend you use it. If you would like to do it manually, you can use 7-zip or WinRar to copy the new files into the Minecraft.jar.